1. Walk in door. Set down bags.
2. Squeal and welcome cats in obnoxious baby voice.
3. Grab and hug cats, despite their obvious desire that you do not do so.
5. Continue to coo at cats, until spying the multiple hairballs on the carpet.
6. Clean carpet, muttering under breath and glaring at cats while doing so.
7. Relax on couch and cuddle cats on lap, all memory of hairballs erased by the sound of purring.
The narrative flow of this list has me envisioning you standing in your living room holding your cats while urine runs down your leg. Thus, I find no problem with this list.