If you don’t know the author, title, or genre, but you do know the color of the cover, we don’t either. How it was our fault that we couldn’t find it we’ll never understand.
Last night I had a dream that one of the air purifiers came to life and attacked me. It was possessed by a demon, complete with red light shining from the vents and bat noises as it swooped around my head. Exactly like a cheesy 80s horror movie. I actually woke up terrified. It wasn’t the only nightmare I had last night, but it was the clearest.
I wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
Only 15 more days until I can no longer sing as I work. I don’t think @heapfrag would appreciate the soundtrack during a conference call.
Let the plotting commence.
Gonads and strife, motherfuckers.
1. Walk in door. Set down bags.
2. Squeal and welcome cats in obnoxious baby voice.
3. Grab and hug cats, despite their obvious desire that you do not do so.
5. Continue to coo at cats, until spying the multiple hairballs on the carpet.
6. Clean carpet, muttering under breath and glaring at cats while doing so.
7. Relax on couch and cuddle cats on lap, all memory of hairballs erased by the sound of purring.
The narrative flow of this list has me envisioning you standing in your living room holding your cats while urine runs down your leg. Thus, I find no problem with this list.
In roughly one month, I’ll call a new city home.